top of page


Bright Spring Fashions
& Cool Summer Wear

Spring Casual Wear, Dresses, Shorts, Swimwear, Linens & more!

Our Sunpoint Culture

There's lots of opportunity to be nude in front of a mirror in Sunpoint. Whether you are tanning, trying on swimwear or underwear, you are going to get a really good look at your body. What I want you to know, is that what you see in the mirror is only 20% of you. The other 80% is what makes you - You! Your personality, your skills, your experiences, your wisdom, your charm, wit and spirit. If we women can love the 20% of ourselves that we see in the mirror, we'll be well on our way to loving all of ourselves, just as we are.


bottom of page